Raffle to benefit Forever Home campaign to house community members with developmental disabilities
Morris Plains, NJ - August 17, 2022 - Rose House announces the commencement of its annual 50/50 raffle fundraiser. This year, the money raised will support the nonprofit organization’s Forever Home campaign, which includes a 12-unit apartment facility for adults with special needs in Morris County. “With more than 8,000 adults with disabilities needing services in New Jersey alone, there is an urgency for special-need housing options,” said Rose House CEO Tom Mitchell. “As people with developmental disabilities age out of school systems, and with their parents growing older, we are dedicated to addressing this pressing issue by providing the care these individuals desperately need. We can only do this through the support of our community, which includes fundraising events such as the annual raffle.”
The new apartment complex will include:
• Twelve single occupancy apartments specifically designed for adults with developmental disabilities
• Handicap accessible van dedicated to providing safe transportation for apartment residents
• Trained caregivers available to residents each day, as needed
• Integration into the local community through employment options and social events
Raffle ticket information:
• Last year’s 50/50 raffle event raised $7,800 for Rose House, while a lucky winner received a matching amount
• Tickets cost $10 each
• To receive raffle tickets, call Rose House at (973) 984- 0006 or email email@example.com
• The winning ticket will be drawn on December 15, 2022, at Rose House’s annual board meeting, and the winner doesn’t need not need to be present
Josh Speert, Director of Marketing & Development
Rose House is a non-profit organization based in Morris County, New Jersey that creates group homes and independent living apartments for adults with developmental disabilities. It offers customized, self-directed programs to meet every need. The organization’s vision is a future inclusive community, where everyone has a loving home. For more information, visit www.therosehouse.org
The Power of Connection! Your membership connects you to valuable resources, opportunities for business growth and rewarding relationships with members across the region, in-person and virtually. And you don't need to be based in Morris County to join! Your membership investment provides a stable foundation that enables us to serve the people who power Morris County's businesses and community.
Socialize with Us!