In accordance with Safe Spaces™ C3Workplace is implementing the following health & safety practices to keep our coworking community safe:
* Social Distancing: Our space prevents unnecessary close contact. Guest are provided space at least 6 feet away from each other.
* Personal Hygiene: Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are provided, and education materials on proper handwashing is readily available.
* PPE: Facemasks are required or provided for clients visiting to help prevent exposure
* Cleaning & disinfecting: All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at least twice a day, especially high touch surfaces
* Food & Beverage: Only paper cups for beverages are offered in our Kitchen area
* Engineering Controls: Our workspace reduces exposure to hazards without relying on personal behavior, such as by using plexiglass barriers at reception and in conference rooms.
Even though up to 90% of employees will NOT return to their NYC or corporate offices, they still need some face to face collaborative time and space. Our triple duty parents (working, parenting and teaching) also need a way to be more productive and maintain their sanity. C3Workplace has created SafeSpace™ team share programs as well as SafeSpace™ family share programs as a tool to manage COVID work-life balance.
To learn more or to schedule a tour of our offices please call Donna Miller at (973) 509-4632.
325 Columbia Turnpike, Suite 101
Florham Park, NJ 07932
973.539.3882 | CONTACT US | MAP
Our office is currently closed, but something is happening at the Chamber virtually everyday!
Your Success is Our Mission! Membership connects you to timely information, valuable resources, opportunities for business growth and rewarding relationships with your fellow members, in-person and virtually! Your investment in a Morris Chamber membership provides a stable foundation that allows us to serve you: the people who power Morris County's businesses and community. Join Us or Renew Today!